Ratings for Dr. Rebecca S. Johnson

Very good communication skills and spend time with patients. A true patient advocate

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I waited at least a half hour for each prenatal appointment. Induction was pushed on me as soon as I reached my due date, although I had made it clear from the beginning that I was not interested in ANY interventions unless my child or I were in danger. When I refused to be induced, I was met with visible irritation. Dr. Johnson is very dismissive. I felt like a number. Her nurse-practitioner was great, but she is cold, unapproachable, and uncaring. I would not recommend Dr. Johnson for prenatal care.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Johnson just did my hysterectomy and I couldn't be happier. I have spent 4 years dealing with multiple issues and she listened on my first visit to all of my concerns and we went to surgery 3 weeks later! My recovery was just as she promised and Kim was so amazing! Love her so happy I made the change! Finding an OB you are happy with is like finding a good church! I highly recommend Dr. Johnson!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Her nurse practitioner is great, but Dr Johnson is brusk, uninterested, never on time and not willing to listen. Each time I see her, I can tell she doesn't know anything about me and has not even bothered to read my chart. The office staff is rude and not knowlegeable. There is no communication between the offices and you often receive multiple calls with conflicting information.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Dr Johnson may not run on time but has always spent all the time I need to answer my questions and has solved some very difficult medical peroblems for me.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Rebecca Johnson is never on time. I am a long time patient that has finally given up. I have seen her at both her Research office and NKC office and it doesn't work at either office. I've put up with her nurse kim for too long and her rudeness. She has a very nice nurse practitioner, but I'd rather spend my money on a doctor. Dr. Johnson doesn't show up most of the time and I have to see her nurse practitioner without notice. The office staff is rude when trying to work around Dr. Johnson's cancellations and it is time to change doctors. Plus billing is always a hassle.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Dr. Rebecca S. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)