Ratings for Dr. Reena GREWAL

Dr. Grewalis so nice and thoughtful. She always takes her time and I never feel like a random patient. Her staff is great, they always see me when I need to be seen and even with emergencies.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Love the whole team Dr. Reena has. They're all thoughtful and really make you feel like you're apart of their family. I love their follow-ups and the service I always get.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Reena is amazing. She treats my entire family from my wife, to my kids to Even my parents. No one has any problems ever. SHe’s fantastic. Gentle warm and does great work.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

I just moved to the area and needed a new dentist! Im so lucky to have found Dr. Grewal, she's awesome!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr Reena is the best dentist I have ever had. She is kind, and is patient, honest and really cares. The staff and service is impeccable. 5 stars to all of you ::))

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

This was a true 5 ***** experience! SHe and her staff stayed late to fit me in for an emergency tooth ache. I ended up needing a root canal, but the whole procedure was painless and well explained! I am so lucky to find a dentist like her near me!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

It really doesn't get any better than Dr. Reena. I've been to many dentists in my lifetime, and few compare. ShE's always on time, very confident and her treatment leaves me with no issues! Thank god i found her

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

SHe's a great person and dentist. I've never had a need for a tremendous amount of dental work, but every time I have spoken with him, she's always been very patient and caring. Herwhole office has a great feel because of her.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Shee really does care for the patients. Very kind and knowledgable. Helpful and treats each staff with respect. It was our first time visiting and delt very comfortable and secure! definitely recommend .

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Reena is excellent! Making her my dentist was the best decision I've made for my mouth! Referred to her by someone I work with and I will be referring my other co-workers and friends to her now too!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018