Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Burney

totally lacking in post-operative care and concern; once surgery was done, dr. has no time or concern for patients. Patronizing personal skills; does not listen.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Arrogant, rude and dismissive. Failed to run common tests leading to misdiagnosis. Finally found someone else who actually spends time, answers questions and is current on treatments and medications. Regardless of your situation, don't ever be afraid to challenge or get a second opinion. I regret not walking away sooner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I take my father to this doctor and he is such a wonderful caring physician, I can't thank him enough for what he's done with my dad, he removed the lower portion of his lung and removed lymph nodes and all the cancer, Thank you Dr. Burney for being so caring!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Dr. Burney is considered an extremely capable surgeon in Greensboro by fellow physians, nurses and patients. I found him very knowledgeable and thorough on current medical procedures. He was willing to explain my surgery in detail. He answered all my questions before surgery and during my time in the hospital. Dr. Burney performed my surgery more than a year ago and I have been very satisfied with all follow up office visits. I would highly recommend him for anyone who needs surgery in his field of medicine.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

I found this man to be extremely rude and he did not care about the patients needs. I will never ever see this man again!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Dr. Donald P. Burney's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1970)