Ratings for Dr. Mark N. Messier

Mark is a very capable attentive, serious general practioner. He has always given me thorough exams, followed through with personal calls after diagnostics. In emergencies he always finds a few minutes the same day to see me and take immediate action. He is not the most happy fella squeezed between too much paper work, too many patients and too little time. Make no mistake he is a doc that has your interests paramount and that's what counts. When a specialist is needed there is no hesitation in recommending that necesary next step. Our family is fortunate to have him as our primary.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Did not like this doctor and felt he did not have the knowledge he needed as a good doctor.Does not listen to doctors that have more training than he.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

excellent care, careful and intelligent overall; easy to reach, responsive, serious personality..great staff

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Always taken the time to listen to my complaints. Called me at home to make sure I was okay after being released from hosptial. Has been available by phone when I was sick and out-of-state. He help corrdinate my care away from home. Very professional.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

He not to good moody most the time and don't have time, and his staff is rude, gives med.out to easy I think.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

Dr. Mark N. Messier's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Rutland, VT