Ratings for Dr. Su-Chen Y. Lor

I have been going to her for off and on for 17 years. She has helped me manage migraines and she has helped me avoid a series of surgeries on my knees. It is true she may not be for everybody, but she has helped many, many people over the years. I would give her the highest of ratings.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

She's not for everyone. She made me worse and I'm still not better

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

She is the best!!!! Much better than traditional medicine. I'm a doctor myself and my family goes to her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have known Dr. Lor since the 1980's. She literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Ok. Limited availability. Don't expected long term treatment plan here - it's 5 visits and you're out.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I first went to Dr. Lor because I had Lyme Disease in my nervous system, with severe memory loss and fatigue. After many months of antibiotics, oral and IV, the western geniuses had nothing else to offer. Dr. Lor had me up and running in a few weeks. Then she helped me when I developed a herniated disc and a knee injury. She treats the whole patient and everyone I've ever sent to her has found relief and comfort. I'm a physician, too and was afraid I'd be unable to work with the Neuro Lyme so I'm eternally grateful to the terrific Doctor Lor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Lor for 16 years. But for the last 15 I hadn't seen her as she cured my back pain so well 16 years ago!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Lor is the consummate professional in every way.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

She saved my life

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Lor since 1991. She was instrumental in extending a close friend of mine's life 16 years beyond what the traditional western medical community predicted her life span to be. Dr. Lor is extremely gifted in her practice of acupuncture, I owe my quality of life and good health to her treatments and presence in my life. She was trained as a medical doctor and though she does not practice as one ,she is able to evaluate each person's condition and will recommend Western treatment where indicated. She is professional, ethical and a talented healer. I have recommended many people to her and everyone was helped.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014