Ratings for Dr. Su-Chen Y. Lor

One of the great acupuncturists who also treats the whole person. She helped get me through the most stubborn neck herniation and nerve damage many years ago.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Couldn't count on her ongoing care. Felt rushed during treatments and felt she asked too many personal questions.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have been going to her for off and on for 17 years. She has helped me manage migraines and she has helped me avoid a series of surgeries on my knees. It is true she may not be for everybody, but she has helped many, many people over the years. I would give her the highest of ratings.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

She's not for everyone. She made me worse and I'm still not better

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

She is the best!!!! Much better than traditional medicine. I'm a doctor myself and my family goes to her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have known Dr. Lor since the 1980's. She literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Ok. Limited availability. Don't expected long term treatment plan here - it's 5 visits and you're out.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I first went to Dr. Lor because I had Lyme Disease in my nervous system, with severe memory loss and fatigue. After many months of antibiotics, oral and IV, the western geniuses had nothing else to offer. Dr. Lor had me up and running in a few weeks. Then she helped me when I developed a herniated disc and a knee injury. She treats the whole patient and everyone I've ever sent to her has found relief and comfort. I'm a physician, too and was afraid I'd be unable to work with the Neuro Lyme so I'm eternally grateful to the terrific Doctor Lor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Lor for 16 years. But for the last 15 I hadn't seen her as she cured my back pain so well 16 years ago!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Lor is the consummate professional in every way.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014