Ratings for Dr. Stanley E. Brown

Doc Brown is the Best dentist Iv'e ever come across! He has an Excellent bedside manner,,,and makes it so people can be billed for his services instead of having to come up with money up front,,there are not many dentists that do that these days!! he does an Awesome job,,and I would recommend him "as I have" to all my friends" Thank you Doc for being the Best!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Stanley Brown for all of my dental work for about five years now. He has taken care of everything for me, and improved my overall dental health! I have made many cosmetic improvements- like whitening and veneers, and absolutely love my teeth now. I couldn't be happier with the work that Dr. Brown has done for me- I always recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I am quite a regular here, seeing as I have been a patient for over 5 years! I am always happy about my visits. Dr. Brown is the best.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015