Ratings for Dr. John K. Corless

Atrocious bedside manner. Disinterested in explaining anything except a simplistic diagnosis and is overly concerned about churning through patients. Rude.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

He addressed and took of my problem. I felt he was a very good doctor. I would refer him. He made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

I am a medical student whose mother went to Dr. Corless for her last colonoscopy. Dr. Corless made her feel exceedingly uncomfortable, making comments about her physical appearance among other things. She said she felt like he was the kind of doctor you could not trust. When the time came for her check up today, she decided she wanted to see a different doctor within the practice. When she attempted to make an appointment with a different doctor in the SAME practice, the receptionist was very short with her from the beginning, and then told my mother changing doctors would be a large process, going through all the doctors involved and needing some sort of approval. She was very rude to my mother and as a future physician I am appalled at the way she was treated as a patient. I have never made an effort to go online and rate a doctor, but this I could not let go unnoticed. I have rated Dr. Corless very unknowledgeable in the ways of patient care and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

I refrain from commenting based on your disclosure of liability. I am not an attorney, so therefore I am unable to comment without fear of suit

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Excellent Doctor who really cares. Discovered my sister's cancer early, scheduled surgery next day and saved her life. I began going to him and he's just a caring, thorough doctor - not a prima dona like some.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. John K. Corless's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)