Ratings for Dr. Laurence T. Glickman

Wonderful doctor in every way. Bedside manner very caring and takes time to explain and listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Glickman and the staff at LISPG are exceptional. Dr. Glickman attentively listens to one’s concerns and explains in detail the course of treatment he recommends. The staff is always very courteous and the wait time is minimal. I am so fortunate to have found LISPG.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I’m 24 years old and had a bilateral mastopexy. I have been going to referrals since I was 18 after fluctuating in weight and then finally getting into fitness and losing it for good. However, my lack of elasticity was something that couldn’t be changed. I had previously met doctors who were cold, uncaring and all too willing to discuss the cons/cost of the procedure and then finally I found Dr. Glickman. From the moment I met him to the moment I got my ‘after’ pictures, I have felt nothing but comfortable and cared for. 6 weeks post op and I’ve had no complications and Dr Glickman was there for me through all of the recovery process. He knew how important exercise is to me and helped me get back into it quickly and safely. His matter of fact and confident attitude is something I truly respect. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience; I would do it 10 more times the exact same way if I had to. Would reccomend him and his amazing nursing staff to everyone and anyone!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Utmost confidence in Dr Glickman. Ongoing nerve pain/neuromas post total knee replacement and he’s been thoughtful, listens to me as a patient, has a great bedside manner and is always confident in his approach to rememdy the problem. His main goal is patient attentiveness and relieving my pain. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had a breast reduction with Dr. Glickman. He was caring and put me at ease. The strains on my back and shoulders are no longer, I feel great! I was more concerned about having each breast reduced, symmetrical and no complications. After that the rest would be icing on the cake. I didn't expect in my wildest dreams to have them come out as nice as they did. I feel so relieved to have had this surgery and thankful I was somehow led to Dr. Glickman.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Always a pleasure to see Dr. Glickman he has a very calming kind presence about him and is extremely knowledgable . I trust him 100 percent to do any procedures Ive had including hand surgery and suspicious moles he's just simply honorable and the best!!!!! His staff is amazing as well a pleasure to deal with all of them.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I picked Dr Glickman to perform my procedure after a long search for the right doctor/practice. I made the best choice. The staff is professional, warm and caring. I'm extremely satisfied with the results! A+ and highly recommend LIPS

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

It was a great experience. Dr. Glickman was very helpful & informative, about the procedure I am interested in having. I'd definitely tell my friends and family, to come see him about these procedures and general information about them.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Glickman the best bedside manners ,wonderful , talented caring, compassionate ,caring take time to explain

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

After struggling with type 2 diabetes for over ten years I got my act together and lost the weight that put me into this silent but deadly illness. Over the course of three years I dropped over eighty pounds by completely changing my lifestyle. Much of my diabetes meds were lowered but I was still insulin dependent. My whole life; even as a young teenager I always had loose excess belly fat around my lower abdomen which only worsened after my weight loss. Somehow, I knew that if I could remove this belly fat that plagued me I would be insulin free. I went for a consultation at Long Island Plastic Surgical Group and met with Dr. Glickman. Understandably, he told me he could not promise such a thing but he would certainly would make me look wonderful. He met every possible expectation I had. The very next day after my abdominoplasty I was insulin free AND I looked wonderful! With the help of Dr. Glickman’s magical hands, I am no longer a diabetic and wearing a size 8 (I used to be a 22) . He helped changed my life!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Laurence T. Glickman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare