Ratings for Dr. Laurence T. Glickman

Always a pleasure to see Dr. Glickman he has a very calming kind presence about him and is extremely knowledgable . I trust him 100 percent to do any procedures Ive had including hand surgery and suspicious moles he's just simply honorable and the best!!!!! His staff is amazing as well a pleasure to deal with all of them.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I picked Dr Glickman to perform my procedure after a long search for the right doctor/practice. I made the best choice. The staff is professional, warm and caring. I'm extremely satisfied with the results! A+ and highly recommend LIPS

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

It was a great experience. Dr. Glickman was very helpful & informative, about the procedure I am interested in having. I'd definitely tell my friends and family, to come see him about these procedures and general information about them.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Glickman the best bedside manners ,wonderful , talented caring, compassionate ,caring take time to explain

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

After struggling with type 2 diabetes for over ten years I got my act together and lost the weight that put me into this silent but deadly illness. Over the course of three years I dropped over eighty pounds by completely changing my lifestyle. Much of my diabetes meds were lowered but I was still insulin dependent. My whole life; even as a young teenager I always had loose excess belly fat around my lower abdomen which only worsened after my weight loss. Somehow, I knew that if I could remove this belly fat that plagued me I would be insulin free. I went for a consultation at Long Island Plastic Surgical Group and met with Dr. Glickman. Understandably, he told me he could not promise such a thing but he would certainly would make me look wonderful. He met every possible expectation I had. The very next day after my abdominoplasty I was insulin free AND I looked wonderful! With the help of Dr. Glickman’s magical hands, I am no longer a diabetic and wearing a size 8 (I used to be a 22) . He helped changed my life!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Glickman is a very kind, patient and caring physician. It took me 10 years to decide on having breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. I met Dr. Glickman for my first consult 10 years ago and he patiently answered all of my questions. In fact, he answered most of them without me having to ask since he really takes his time in explaining the procedure. The follow up care is wonderful and the office staff/nurses are very helpful. I highly recommend this very capable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Wonderful experience for a scared 58 menopausal woman. Don't really know why I waited so long to have liposuction in my belly and waist. I feel 20 years younger!! Very happy with my physic.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Glickman was very competent and compassionate. I really felt like I was in the best hands. He made me feel comfortable and confident that everything was going to work out well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I highly recommend this doctor, my daughter was seen an emergency situation and he treated her with dignity and respect. He knew just what to say and do to keep her content and answer all of my questions in a timely manner. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr glickman did my wife surgery I'm very please thank you very much, he took very great care of her. I did need to ask any questions because he did his job very well, and last week he did my surgery I'm greatful

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Laurence T. Glickman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1982)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY