Ratings for Dr. Tai D. Ngo

Tai is my "go to" guy for any aches and pains. He has been accurate in pin pointing the causes of any symptoms and I always feel relief from his treatments. He is educational during the treatment always explaining the "why" and the "how" so you are always aware of his approach. He always goes out of his way to accommodate my schedule and we have referred many friends to him and they are always 110% satisfied!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

If you suffer with pain I would highly recommend Tai Ngo. He has helped me when conventional Western medicine could not. I suffered for several years with bone spurs in my Achilles Tendon. It caused both inflammation and swelling and prohibited my ability to walk without extreme pain. I went to physical therapy and was prescribed both walking and sleeping boots. These treatments continued for 1 1/2 years until I was told by a specialist that surgery was the only option left to relieve the pain. I consulted with Tai as a last resort before submitting to painful surgery. Tai listened to me, and in return I followed up with his at-home recommendations. To my astonishment, within 3 months of treatment, the pain disappeared. The inflammation is gone, and my ankle is supple and pain-free. Tai is a gifted healer.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014