Ratings for Dr. Lorena Tinoco

Nada de profesional como doctora. Para nada la recomiendo

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Caring, knowledgeable, professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

My water broke and I was forced to have this doctor because she was on call. Worst unprofessional doctor ever. For absolutely no reason she tried to give me pitocin and she kept threatening me about a c section. She was so rude because I decided I didn't want the pitocin. Long story short she ended up leaving the hospital and I gave birth literally 30 minutes later and because the doctor was not there, the nurses were trying to shut my legs so my baby wont come out. It was horrible! She didn't arrive until about 15 minutes after my baby was born. But honestly im glad she wasn't there that's how much she made me not like her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

THE WORST OBGYN IN ALL OF MIAMI. I went to her because I was basically forced to after I went to the emergency at the west kendall baptist where she is employed. She gave me a blood test, which came back abnormal and instead of telling me in a professional manner the situation she basically came in the room and told me that my baby could possibly have down syndrome (although he didnt) and that it was too bad that i could not have an abortion because i was already past 15 weeks, she is a cold person and she is mean. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy. She is unprofessional, uneducated, has no experience and it shows. She does not take care of her patients and she has no compassion for her field of study. It is ridiculous that she is allowed to deal with pregnant women, because she is SO rude.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Very cold, sterile environment. They called and asked me to come 30 minutes earlier and I ended up waiting for 71 minutes. Doctor was in a rush and was very judgemental. Even though I put that I don't do drugs she kept teasing me saying that "are you sure you never tried marajuana!!" So unprofessional. She then diagnosed me with problems and started ordering tests like crazy and she only spent 3 minutes with me............also she did not even meet with me, a new patient, ahead of time - Her assistant met with me and she appeared to be brand new and super nervous. Every question that I asked she had an attitude of like "do you have a MD license". I called my insurance company nurse hotline and was advised to get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Educated caring humble listens to all your concerns and really sets an example of what a excellent doctor should be. I highly recommend her to all women, never met any other gynecologist as professional and had such a wonderful experience !

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013