Ratings for Dr. Julien Vaisman

After suffering for 5 years with cervical spine pain from MVA that had recruited nerves in my shoulder, arm and back, I was finally refered to Dr. Vaisman who performed radio frequency lesioning of the nerves from my brain stem to C-7. The first time, relief lasted six months, the second time, for 8 months, the third time was in 2007 and I am still going great. I went from unable to do ANYTHING and in all-consuming chronic pain, to occasional bouts of pain at half the level. Because of him, I have a somewhat normal life back, and my participation level in life has dramatically changed for the better. He is patient and very kind, but especially extremely focused and competent. I was told that some other doctors who do this treatment are not as successful because they are too conservative to get to the root of the nerves. Dr. Vaisman is excellent - my lifesaver.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009