Dr. Shruti Malik

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shruti Malik

Dr. Malik is a wonderful and patient doctor. She helped our family achieve a pregnancy after going through secondary infertility for two years. She was honest but always positive. We had a great experience at Shady Grove, with Dr. Malik, and our nurse Patrice. We are expecting a baby girl!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

The office staff, nurses, and Dr. Malik are wonderful. They are very helpful, courteous, and professional. We are so grateful to them for their support and services. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

After 3 failed IVF cycles(different clinic), we decided to see Dr Malik and fell in love with you in our first visit. She was extremely nice,understanding and very knowledgeable. She took the time to read over 100 pages of our medical records from the 3 failed cycles and went through everything with us. She's been always in touch with us since day one and she was just as happy as we were when I found out I was pregnant after the first transfer. We wish we saw her before. she is a rising star!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Shruti Malik is a wonderful, kind, knowledgable and passionate physician. I went to her after an unsuccessful IVF at another clinic, and she gave me hope after being told I would have a less than one percent chance of getting pregnant. I have been pregnant twice before but ended the pregnancies due to a genetic disorder. Since I have this genetic disorder, it took four tries to finally get embryos that were unaffected. Dr. Malik stayed positive and realistic the whole way through and was always there to address my concerns. I would highly recommend her and her wonderful professional and kind staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016