Ratings for Dr. Mia Isadora Adriano

I have been seeing Dr. Adriano for two years, and have found her care to be excellent. She is compassionate and thorough. If she thinks you need to see a specialist, she tells you why. She is happy to follow my normal preventive care and maintenance, and when she has referred me out, I have been mostly satisfied with those providers. I find the Office Staff there to be very friendly and helpful, and have never had any billing issues. If she is running late, her medical assistant comes to the lobby and lets us know, and gives us an estimate of how late she is running. This has only happened to me once - they generally run pretty much on time.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I've been seeing dr Adriano for many years, she has always spent as much time with me as i needed. sat and talked with me about any issues medically and personally that i needed to talk about. she is thorough, she found a medical issue that i had no idea i had, by insisting that i get an annual check up. her office staff is friendly, they are pleasant. the billing is a nightmare -they are forever not billing then sending a bunch of 'late' bills. they've changed company's over the years, to only get worse and worse in the accounting area. but i'll keep going to see dr adriano, regardless.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

My personal experience with Dr. Adriano is that she is a fine doctor, but her method of charging for an annual physical exam is surreal. If you ask for any prescription renewals, discuss any medical issues, she will charge you as a "sick visit" and not as your annual physical. This is an issue because of the Affordable Care Act and how insurance billing covers costs of regular office visits vs. your annual preventative physical. I was told by her office staff that talking to the doctor about anything, even answering health questions posed BY the doctor, during the visit entitles them to bill it not as preventative but as a regular office visit. UNREAL and very disappointing. If you go to her, be sure to clarify exactly how your visit is being coded BEFORE leaving her office. Trying to take care of it on the back end is like banging your head against a brick wall. The front office staff is not helpful in this regard.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014