Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Ciaglia

What a great doc. I never met a surgeon who spent so much time explaining things.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Hardly a scar, x2. My wife had an infected finger that healed beautifully under Dr. Ciaglia's care. I just recovered from a distal biceps tendon repair in 10 weeks. I am highly impressed with the staff, Dr. Ciaglia, but most of all---Excellent Outcomes!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

GO SEE HIM!!! :) He operated on both my hands for carpal tunnel surgery. I researched the Woodlands area hand surgeon and decided to see Dr. Ciaglia. He took more time than any other doctor I have seen to explain the problem I had, the surgery, the post-operative course and what to expect thereafter. That made me feel so comfortable. He was extremely friendly too! My surgery went perfectly and I did my other hand 2 months after the first. No more pain and no more waking up at night with numb hands. Thanks Dr. Ciaglia!!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Ciaglia operated on my thumb for bad arthritis. He took a lot of time to explain the surgery and what to expect post-op. There were no surprises except how amazing my thumb now feels. I forgot what it was like to not have pain in my thumb. Thanks for giving me my hand back!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Highly recommened:-) my son plays highschool baseball and fractured his scaphoid bone,in his pitching hand. Dr.ciaglia took 30 min to perform perfection month and a half later he is pitching awesome,and has no pain.... highly devoted Dr and very precise with explanations... highly recommend:-) :-) :-)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Ciaglia did a great job explaining my complex thumb arthritis. After much debate I decided to proceed with surgery. The procedure took a little time but I have my thumb back. An amazing surgeon. highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013