Ratings for Dr. Michelle C. Klanke

The staff is rude and the DR is always an hour or more behind on her schedule

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

in my opinion is a good doctor. the only problem i have is sometimes i feel like she rushes a little but it doesnt bother me. and sometimes she may not explain what she's doing when she's doing it but again it's not a big deal to me. she does care how you are doing and will always make sure to ask if you are ok and she also will say thing like you're doing great if its during an uncomfortable procedure. she makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I have been pleased with Dr. K for many years. Switched to her because of her caring and concern. I live 40 min. away now and won't change even tho the distance is a pain. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

BEWARE!! I have been seeing this Dr. for about 7 years along with my 2 daughters. Excessive, unnessary testing resulting in many fees. Switching doctors, have lost all trust in her as a competent physician

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Klanke has always been helpful to my whole family. She treats us with respect and answers all of our questions. She also listens to your children when she is treating them. My 10 year old loves her. Dr. Klanke is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

In my opinion, her knowledge is quite limited (a friend of mine almost died-- she didn't have quick diagnosis and treatment for an illness that one would think could have been easily handled). It finally took a crisis resulting in an emergency room visit, admission to intensive care, and hospitalization for a week (with new doctors) to resolve the problem. This was after months of "care" from Klanke.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. Michelle C. Klanke's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp