Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Dinkels

As a Doctor appearing in his early 30's Dr. Dinkles is a pleasant relief from the hustle and bustle of other Doctors who rush you in and out of an examining room. A pleasure to discuss medical conditions with without having to be lectured, scolded or spoken down to as I have experienced with Other Doctors in recent years. Any question I have asked is always answered to my satisfaction. When I was hospitalized there was a parade of Doctors in and out of my room who I didn't know. I asked each of them if they had a business card they could leave for future reference. The only one that did was Dr. Dinkles. I have been seen by Dr, Dinkles several times since for follow up exams with similar results. Unfortunately, ( for me ) Dr. Dinkels is a specialist, I would gladly have him as my primary care physician but he is not in a position for that at this time. I would not hesitate to recommend him for a pulminary Doctor to anyone requiring uch services.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Dinkels's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2008)