Ratings for Dr. Kayvaan M. Mortazavi

I have had Dr Mortazavi as my primary care for several years. I have multiple conditions and poly pharmacy issues. He routinely follows my blood work and other diagnostics. He has sent me to the appropriate specialists, and followed up on their treatment, medication orders, and reports, always discussing them with me during my appointments. He listens, and comments on each item I bring to him. I keep my own printout of current medications, including who prescribed and why. I make a list of items I wish to discuss. These documents move my appointments along smoothly, and I know what he expects, I've always left with all of my concerns addressed to my understanding. I like him, he is kind, compassionate, and an excellent doctor. Staff are pleasant, timely, helpful. The office is very clean. Well managed. Referrals are prompt and easy to read so I can make my own appointments.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Mortazavi was very arrogant in the beginning and then started to be nicer to me. My first appointment he told me that I had 10 minutes, that's all he was allowed. He seemed irritated when he said it.I wasn't sure if the list I had in my hand scared him or if he was unhappy with his new employer. Anyway, he helped over a couple of years and then out of nowhere, he cut all my medications off. I was on pain meds and although the reasons stated in the letter were not clear,the agony I went through was horrific,(including 2 suicide attempts.He would never actually touch me, unless the procedure required it,I always felt it was because of one of my illnesses.I have recently found out,that I have been in agony for two years because my Thyroid is overactive,causing symptoms similar to Fybromyalgia.When I complained he just said "probably your meds" but never did anything. 3x the dose on one medication I knew was wrong,so I had to adjust it myself. Out of room, plenty more details,later....

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

best dr.i have ever used makes and treats u like it is no bullsh---

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013