Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Roeser

Very caring, and very knowledgeable Neurosurgeon. He did an exceptional surgery of my cervical spine and got a very good results on the same day. I was able o walk without cane or walker on the same evening.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Roeser is a brilliant neurosurgeon with an exceptional team. I had severe spinal stenosis and was in constant pain. He operated on my lower back, performing a fusion of several vertebrae and enlarging the spinal openings for my nerves. Despite now having titanium supports in my lumbar region, I can do pilates, yoga, pickleball and other sports. I feel so much younger and healthier as I'm totally pain free.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Roeser is an incredibly gifted surgeon who is very innovative in his practice. However, his scheduling assistant continuously loses medical records and always blames the sending doctor's office or medical facility. This has happened to me numerous times in the past 2 years. She does not return calls and becomes rude and short if you keep calling her for answers. I will be finding another neurologist due to such poor customer service.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Excellent surgeon. I found him to be professional, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. He performed partial discectomy on a badly herniated disc in my lower back. I was pretty much unable to bear any weight or walk more than 100 yards without having to sit or lay down due to intense sciatic nerve pain and numbness in my feet. Was able to walk without any difficulty a few days after the surgery. Took about 3 months to fully recover. Definite improvement in the quality of life, compared to where I was. Glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

First he had to see my mri results before he could see me. I was ok with that bcuz i thought that meant he wouldnt see me unless he could help me. Wrong he barely did any tests then said he couldnt do anything for me and i just needed to learn to deal with the pain. He actually said to me some people were born to be football players and your lot in life is to have back pain. Really? Arent you a doctor that helps with pain and diagnosing the problem? I have been referred to him bcuz my other docs tell me i need surgery. Im not making it up. It also floored me that he told me just dont think about the pain... umm ok ill do that if u can just forget the person flicking your head every 5 seconds. Not sure why he even agreed to see me. He barely even did an evaluation. I have also never seen a doctor roll his eyes at me before but this one did. How can you treat a patient like that? Plus he still has zach morris hair...ha

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Highly recommended. I had spinal fusion surgery under this m.d. and could not be more pleased. Excellent bedside manner and is great if needing conservative opinion on spine pain. His nurse, Rosa, is professional and very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Andrew C. Roeser's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)