Dr. Laurie A. Casas

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Laurie A. Casas

A truly caring physician who is honest and straightforward. I went to see her to help me get my body back after I had 4 babies and nursed them all! We discussed my goals and she helped me prepare so that I could be ready to get the best possible result. I had my breasts lifted with a procedure she designed which used my breast that had fallen to create perky breasts. Then I had a tummy tuck but she taught me how to get my core Strong again! Her staff is wonderful. They accommodate your every need. All I can say is if you want a caring artistic Plastuc surgeo Dr casas is perfect!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Casas has gone to the moon and back for me. On the 4th of July I was with my family and tripped and sliced my leg open. I needed stitches but didn't want to wait in an emergency room for hours so I called laurie. She dropped everything and met me at her office and stitched me up (45 stitches) without any hesitation. She did a beautiful job with no scar even though my cut was very jagged. Post stitches she walked me through everything to make sure I didn't have a scar and now looking at my leg, you can't see anything. I have had other work done with laurie and it's all so natural and everything I wanted. I can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Always professional & caring - I love her and her staff!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Casas for a consultation on cool sculpting for my love handles and she try to up sell me smart lipo for my love handles, stomach and under bra line (didn't even know i had much fat there). She called me a "wide gal". i am 5'4, 152 i am 45 and muscular. i work out a ton and always have but my stomach is the only part of my body that doesn't seem to get toned. The total estimated bill was going to $15,000 for my love handles, stomach and newly found fat area under bra line (5000 each) . cool sculpting is about $1000-2000. Not going to do it. Upsell and insulted!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Casas is the best. She far exceeded my expectations. I had a breast augmentation and I am so blown away with the results. They look so real, natural and soft. I will go back to her for future work no question. She is very talented and I trust her 100%.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I had tummy-tuck from doctor Casas about three years ago,and even though my hips look slightly asymmetrical,I'm still satisfied with the results.After my tummy-tuck I have been seeing Dr.Casas for Dysport(botox) and Sculprta and thats when the problem comes in.SHE IS NOT A TRUE FACIAL SURGERY EXPERT.My face looks fuller on one side now,and after Dysport my left eyebrow is higher than the right.Doctor Casas is always late,always in the hurry, and maybe part of the problem is that she is not wearing any reading glasses.I also have to agree with the first reviewer that she is dismissive about problems after the procedure,does not care if the patient is satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

I had always been a small A cup & wanted something that was larger but natural looking. My 1st consult w/ Dr. Casas was extremely thorough. She was upfront & honest about how my breasts would look after the surgery, approximately how long healing time would be, etc. Her staff was extremely inviting & warm. Dr. Casas performed a beautiful job on my breasts. Her instructions from pre-op down to post op were direct & forward. She considers everything from the types of foods you should be eating & avoiding before surgery, vitamins to take weeks in advance, before, & after the surgery. In my experience, she truly cares about the patient. She made several calls to me to ensure I was feeling well post op and continued to be very thorough throughout the healing time. I went from a 34A to a 34D, using 360cc’s. My breasts look natural, & do not have that artificial roundness that you see when you notice a person with implants;instead, they have a very natural look and feel absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Casas is extremely thorough and takes the time to educate her patients. I really liked her. She has very good bed side manners and she is very caring. She perform a breast augmentation surgery on me and I am very happy with the result. She is a perfectionist, which I assume you would want in a plastic surgeon. Her office and staff is warm, inviting, they truly and genuinely care about you and your outcome.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Fabulous, kind knowledgeable Plastic Surgeon. Thorough and caring. Requires a lot from her patients in terms of participating in a healthy lifestyle but her results are excellent and she stands by her work.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

I had a liposuction on my neck/chin area which was such a chronic embarassement for me for years, to the point I avoided pictures and cameras. Like the others said, she is extremely knowledgeable and expects you to follow her directions pre and post-op. She is direct and does not tolerate nonsense which I find admirable. She is very professional and did a great job on my chin. She told me that it won't look like "WOW!" but the same time it will look better than before. She was right on the mark. She tells you what she's capable of and what she's not capable of. Obviously she is a true plastic/cosmetic surgeon who only wants you to look your best. Not out for money or anything.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Dr. Laurie A. Casas's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal