Ratings for Dr. Jennifer D. Huebner

I absolutely loved Dr. Jennifer Huebner, and saw her for years. She is very pleasant and knowledgeable. She is sweet and all around a great doctor. The down side unfortunately is the office she works at. They doesn't understand that people have jobs. If you want to go to this office, be prepared to have to take off work anytime you want to see them, as they do NOT allow for weekend visits and are only open 8:30 to 5, when most of the world is WORKING! Like many, I don't have a job that I can just easily take off a day. I am so disappointed that a doctors office does not care to offer their patients hours that they can actual work with. Go elsewhere because I guarantee you, one day this lack of workable hours is going to come back and bite you.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Huebner diagnosed me with a problem that went undiagnosed for 4 years! She's amazing - she takes her time with you, acutally LISTENS to you and cares about her patients. Even though she's in Katy and I live in Spring, I will continue to go to Katy for my check-ups and I recommend her whenever possible.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Huebner delivered my second child. She was wonderful throughout my prenatal care and my delivery. She is a wonderful doctor and makes such a differance to her patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

My husband & I went for my "8wk" ultrasound. She told us that we had lost our baby. "It stopped growing" She told us to go home & expect a miscarriage & what the symptoms are. She said it happens to a percentage of women & that it's nothing we did. When I asked her if the baby could possibly be younger due to when we think we conceived, she dismissed us by saying that it would be impossible for us to have tested positive on a home test when we did. She told us to schedule a 2nd ultrasound the following week & that it would only confirm her diagnosis. She gave us no hope, it was over. In tears, my husband & I convinced the imaging center to get me in the same day so we could get it over with & 4 crying hrs later I had my ultrasound. The tech said she had NO IDEA why my doctor would tell me the baby was gone b/c she could clearly show me the beating heart of my 6 wk old baby. Ms. Huebner never apologized for the stress and heartache she put us through. We never returned to her office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Jennifer D. Huebner's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2001)