Ratings for Dr. Jody Leonardo

Removed a Pituitary Tumor 12/4/14.Results were amazing. Feeling like completely different person.The suffering from Acromegaly is over. Very happy!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Leonardo is very compassionate and caring. She took the time to understand exactly what I was going through and I was completely comfortable trusting her with my procedure.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr Leonardo was very disappointing. She kept rushing me telling me to hurry to get through the physical part of the exam while rolling her eyes at me. Very little concern for the fact I was in pain and the exam was not easy for me either. Also I waited for two hours. She then wouldn't answer my two questions i had for her and appeared as though I was bothering her. It was so rushed and left me disheartened and kind of confused as to what she was talking about. The staff was very friendly. But I will NEVER go back to her because she was so dismissive and just a total waste of time as she did not take time to listen to me or answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I had one level cervical discectomy and fusion at Buffalo General in May 2014. The surgery went smoothly and the follow up care has been great. It was easy to schedule pre-op appointments, Dr. Leonardo explained everything along the way and I felt very confident going into surgery and with my outcome. Her staff was very helpful in both the office and hospital.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

good doctor, spends time to make sure one knows what is going on..

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011