Ratings for Robert J. Herbst

This was my first time coming to the Wellness Center and I must say it was a great experience everyone was very professional very pleasant the doctor that took care of me was super I had no idea that this procedure would give me that type of relief that I was able to get from just one treatment was amazing and I thank God I came. Keep up the good work. Anthony R.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Robert by my reproductive endocrinologist after having multiple miscarriages. Dr. Robert started seeing me weekly through the process of my husband and I getting pregnant again and I am beyond thrilled to report that we are 14 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. Dr. Robert was an essential part in helping us achieve our goal and I know going forward we will continue to see him for any health concern. He is a true blessing!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Robert since September 2018. He is always on time, friendly, and helpful. I would highly recommend him for any number of health concerns. He is truly wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I began going to Dr. Robert Herbst in 2015 when I was struggling with unexplained infertility for over 2 years. He helped us conceive our beautiful little girl after spending countless hours at IVF clinics and having two surgeries for endometriosis and uterine polyps. We had our little girl in December of 2016 and I owe every bit of being able to conceive her to him! I began going back to him again in July of 2018 as we were trying to have another baby with little success again. I was actually getting pregnant this time around but was unable to hold the pregnancies. When I met with him again, he asked me several questions and after looking at my tongue and checking my pulse, he basically told me in a nutshell that my body was in stress and I needed to take some time to reboot myself both physically and emotionally. I began doing acupuncture weekly, taking herbs again, and spending a little time each week on "me". He asked us not to try conceiving again for a couple months until he felt like I was strong enough. In late September he gave us the go ahead to try for this next cycle. We conceived our son the first week of October!!! I had really bad anxiety about losing this baby as well so I started going to him twice a week for a few weeks which really helped! I am currently almost 15 weeks pregnant and I can honestly say that both of my children were conceived because of Dr. Robert's help! I am so grateful for him and everything he has done for my family! I recommend anyone who is struggling with having a baby to go see him!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Dr. Herbst was very helpful and caring. I started with him in the beginning of my fertility treatments with his help I am happy to say I am expecting. I continued through the first 3 months. He was always asking how I was and if there was any symptoms that needed to be worked on.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Robert for about three months regarding migraine headaches. He has been treating me with acupuncture and herbs; which has made a huge difference. I would have migraines about four times a month. Now I have mild headaches every month and a half. Finally, a doctor who cares and listens to their patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Robert. Thanks Doc for you do. Your care and kindness didn't go un-noticed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I have been under the care of Dr. Robert Herbst at Care Wellness Center in Margate Florida. I have been receiving acupuncture, and I am so pleased, and truly amazed with the results. I first went in with a knee problem called AVM that had been causing me excruciating pain for almost a month. There's no real treatment for it except pain killers, or eventual surgery. I finally went for one acupuncture treatment and within a day and the half all symptoms and pain were gone, w/o the use of drugs, and have not reoccurred since. I'm so happy with the Doctors, staff, and the results of the acupuncture. I love this place and will continue to treat with Dr Robert for my health maintenance, as well as mental and physical well-being. I feel so satisfied knowing I am receiving clean, natural health care with good results. Kudos to Care Wellness Center and Dr Robert. Thank you Adriana Bukstel

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Herbst has helped make my family's dreams a reality! I was seeing Dr. Herbst in conjunction with a fertility specialist who highly recommended Dr. Herbst, and it was one of the best decisions I made. He is so knowledgeable and personable. I immediately knew I was in great hands! Dr. Herbst treated me for infertility and I am now 11.5 weeks pregnant!!! Not only is the doctor amazing, but the entire office staff are sweet and helpful people. Dr. Herbst and his staff will always have a special place in my heart!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

While I have only received one treatment from Dr. Herbst thus far, I have seen and felt an improvement in my condition and will be returning. Dr. Herbst, Dr. Whitten - who consulted with him, and also examined me - were thoroughly professional, caring, and understanding, as was the entire staff. The pain I had been experiencing has markedly improved, and I can only assume that it was due to the treatment. I will continue to receive treatments, and fully expect that future visits will result in further improvement. --David

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and Babesia 14 years ago. I have been to many MD's that specialized in Lyme over the years that prescribed high dosages of many different antibiotics, malaria medicines, parasite medicines which did not heal me. I went to Dr Herbst 8 months ago and am shocked and amazed how I am being healed. Almost all of my symptoms are gone and I'm almost pain free. Dr Herbst also reached out to Amy Carlson from Food therapy with Amy and working together they have been miracle workers. I am so grateful and would highly recommend Dr Herbst.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Robert J. Herbst's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Robert J. Herbst graduated from ATOM, The Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine, with his degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine after earning a Master’s Degree in Psychology from the Miami Institute of Psychology. He excelled in his studies at ATOM winning a multitude of academic awards including the coveted Student of the Year Award, the Frank C. Lu Scholarship Award, and the President’s Award. Robert also interned with his mentor, the highly respected Dr. Fu Di (MD China), for over two years focusing on acupuncture and Chinese herbal formula preparation for pain management, emotions and women’s health issues with a focus on fertility. Since graduating, Robert has continued his education with a variety of CEU training focusing on infertility treatment and psychological/emotional issues. He is nationally board certified in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and is licensed to practice acupuncture in the state of Florida. Not many acupuncturists are Board Certified in Herbal Medicine due to the vast amount of knowledge and expertise needed to cover the curriculm and pass the examination. Robert is experienced with a wide range of conditions. He has lectured on acupuncture related topics at the University of Miami, holds monthly free seminars at CARE Wellness Center in Margate, and has worked extensively in community court in West Palm Beach treating addictions. His scope of practice includes Chinese style acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, homeopathic injection therapy, and nutrition / lifestyle counseling. Robert endeavors to provide quality individualized care in a nurturing and respectful environment. He proudly serves the communities of Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland and Boca Raton Florida.

• English