Dr. Robert J. Herbst

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Herbst

Dr. Herbst was very helpful and caring. I started with him in the beginning of my fertility treatments with his help I am happy to say I am expecting. I continued through the first 3 months. He was always asking how I was and if there was any symptoms that needed to be worked on.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Robert for about three months regarding migraine headaches. He has been treating me with acupuncture and herbs; which has made a huge difference. I would have migraines about four times a month. Now I have mild headaches every month and a half. Finally, a doctor who cares and listens to their patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Robert. Thanks Doc for you do. Your care and kindness didn't go un-noticed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I have been under the care of Dr. Robert Herbst at Care Wellness Center in Margate Florida. I have been receiving acupuncture, and I am so pleased, and truly amazed with the results. I first went in with a knee problem called AVM that had been causing me excruciating pain for almost a month. There's no real treatment for it except pain killers, or eventual surgery. I finally went for one acupuncture treatment and within a day and the half all symptoms and pain were gone, w/o the use of drugs, and have not reoccurred since. I'm so happy with the Doctors, staff, and the results of the acupuncture. I love this place and will continue to treat with Dr Robert for my health maintenance, as well as mental and physical well-being. I feel so satisfied knowing I am receiving clean, natural health care with good results. Kudos to Care Wellness Center and Dr Robert. Thank you Adriana Bukstel

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

The place is fantastic from the atmosphere to the staff. The rooms are very zen and relaxing. Robert is the best acupuncturist. They are always on time and I never have to wait. I always get reminder emails and texts about my appointments. Would definitely recommend for whatever service, but definitely acupuncture. -- Danielle

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Herbst has helped make my family's dreams a reality! I was seeing Dr. Herbst in conjunction with a fertility specialist who highly recommended Dr. Herbst, and it was one of the best decisions I made. He is so knowledgeable and personable. I immediately knew I was in great hands! Dr. Herbst treated me for infertility and I am now 11.5 weeks pregnant!!! Not only is the doctor amazing, but the entire office staff are sweet and helpful people. Dr. Herbst and his staff will always have a special place in my heart!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

While I have only received one treatment from Dr. Herbst thus far, I have seen and felt an improvement in my condition and will be returning. Dr. Herbst, Dr. Whitten - who consulted with him, and also examined me - were thoroughly professional, caring, and understanding, as was the entire staff. The pain I had been experiencing has markedly improved, and I can only assume that it was due to the treatment. I will continue to receive treatments, and fully expect that future visits will result in further improvement. --David

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and Babesia 14 years ago. I have been to many MD's that specialized in Lyme over the years that prescribed high dosages of many different antibiotics, malaria medicines, parasite medicines which did not heal me. I went to Dr Herbst 8 months ago and am shocked and amazed how I am being healed. Almost all of my symptoms are gone and I'm almost pain free. Dr Herbst also reached out to Amy Carlson from Food therapy with Amy and working together they have been miracle workers. I am so grateful and would highly recommend Dr Herbst.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

The staff is very helpful and also accomadote you in what ever you need. Dr. Herbst is very professional and explains in detail what his treatment is and answers any questions or concerns you have regarding your treatment. Awesome place to go to and will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

All of the staff are super nice and helpful. Great place!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Robert Herbst treated me for fertility support and he is amazing! I struggled for quite some time to get pregnant and Dr. Herbst was right there by my side the entire time. I went on quite a journey and in the end, I know that the acupuncture treatments from Dr. Herbst helped me get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy. Also, his staff is so kind and caring. The practice has a very warm atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr. Herbst!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Robert J. Herbst's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Robert J. Herbst graduated from ATOM, The Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine, with his degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine after earning a Master’s Degree in Psychology from the Miami Institute of Psychology. He excelled in his studies at ATOM winning a multitude of academic awards including the coveted Student of the Year Award, the Frank C. Lu Scholarship Award, and the President’s Award. Robert also interned with his mentor, the highly respected Dr. Fu Di (MD China), for over two years focusing on acupuncture and Chinese herbal formula preparation for pain management, emotions and women’s health issues with a focus on fertility. Since graduating, Robert has continued his education with a variety of CEU training focusing on infertility treatment and psychological/emotional issues. He is nationally board certified in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and is licensed to practice acupuncture in the state of Florida. Not many acupuncturists are Board Certified in Herbal Medicine due to the vast amount of knowledge and expertise needed to cover the curriculm and pass the examination. Robert is experienced with a wide range of conditions. He has lectured on acupuncture related topics at the University of Miami, holds monthly free seminars at CARE Wellness Center in Margate, and has worked extensively in community court in West Palm Beach treating addictions. His scope of practice includes Chinese style acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, homeopathic injection therapy, and nutrition / lifestyle counseling. Robert endeavors to provide quality individualized care in a nurturing and respectful environment. He proudly serves the communities of Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland and Boca Raton Florida.

• English