Ratings for Dr. Frederick A. Coville

Dr. Frederick Coville made my dreams come true. I am a 28yr old who used to be a 32a and thanks to him I am a happy , thrilled, perfect D . That idiot who left the comment below ( guess we can all have our own opinion. Mine is the person who said "be weary bout board certified was an idiot") ( that's my opinion) anyhow. He did a fantastic job, he is so sweet, knowledgeable, takes his time to answer all your questions, his staff are so friendly. Most places I went ( like the guy across the street who was" board certified" the ladies who work there are nasty, rude, talk down to you and everything. NO EXAGGERTION THEY WERE THE WORST! and the doc didn't even make time to see me. Dr. Coville got me right in, and I wanted implants for summer and he made that happen in less than a couple weeks. He did such a perfect job I am telling you girls if you are like me and want to feel comfortable in your own skin, want to feel beautiful in a bikini, want to wear those pretty lingerie for your man, feel good bout yourself.. call Dr. Frederick Coville. Trust me talk to him .. I bet if you were hesitant walking in you will be walking out with an appointment to change your life for the better!!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I was a little weary after reading the other comments, but I still gave Dr. Fred a chance because I have seen first hand some of his beautiful results. My friends all raved about him and I must say, I am a VERY happy patient myself. I questioned Dr. Fred about his board certification and he promptly gave me a thorough answer that he was not ashamed of. He simply did most of his practicing in Europe and their hierarchy of medicine is a little different then ours. Dr. Fred is a board eligible plastic surgeon and he does amazing work!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Amazing Amazing Amazing! I called Cornerstone Plastic Surgery one day to see if I could schedule a consultation for an ice pick scar that I have on my forehead. They were able to schedule me in for a consultation that night!! That is unheard of! And it was complimentary! I then met with Dr. Coville that night and he was great. He recommended microdermabrasion sessions for me and gave me a package of four sessions for 10% off! I was then able to schedule a microdermabrasion session for the next day! I was so excited that I was able to get so much done in such a short amount of time. The office is beautiful and every single staff member is so friendly and attentive, but my absolute favorite is Irina, the medical aesthetician! She is too amazing for words. I would recommend this office for ANYONE! Not one bad thing about it! :)

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

SIMPLY THE BEST! Prompt and efficient work ethic. Beautiful results!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014