Ratings for Dr. Anthony D. Hyser

I went to see Dr Tony Hyser about a problem with my neck. I was reluctant going to a Chiropractic but after going to Dr Tony and talking to him he made me feel very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and I felt he truly has a passion for helping others. After several visits I can tell the treatments are working. I look forward to my appointments knowing that progress is being made. The office staff is friendly and helpful with my needs. I would highly recommend Dr Tony Hyser.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I went to Dr. Hyser for my son and I for about 3 months. He was amazingly knowledgeable and professional in every encounter. He was great with my son who at the time was 6-9 months old. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I have a cervical fusion from previous years. I was reluctant to be adjusted, but after 2 years with Dr. Tony my confidence in Chiropractic adjustments has grown. I hate to think where I'd be today without the expertise and education from Dr. Tony. His knowledge and professionalism; his care and concern; his passion and desire to provide healing have kept me coming back. My overall well-being has improved thanks to the education this office has provided me. I would highly recommend Dr. Tony Hyser.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Anthony D. Hyser's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2007)

Benesys