Ratings for Dr. David N. Agorvor

Dr. Agrovor is the best!! Excellent Doctor, excellent bed side manners, excellent personality, and very knowledgable. I had to be in complete bed rest in the hospital but Dr. Agrovor made sure that I was provided the best care by him, his team, and hospital staff.. I can't thank God & Dr. Agorvor enough for the blessing of my healthy and beautiful baby girl.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Nice and patient doctor. His office staff are really helping too, they helped me to get the earlist appointment knowing my situation. The whole delivery process was smooth and it only took me less than ten minutes to push the baby out. I got a minor laceration but my husband says he sutures me very well.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I gave birth to a healthy boy in March 2013, with the "help" of Dr. Agorvor ( Not my physician throughout the pregnancy). He seemed sweet at first, until he found out I wanted a natural labor--then he said, we'll see if we can make that happen. As the time passed, i only saw him once until the time came to push. He tried rushing me through the process, and kept telling me I was pushing wrong when I refused to "purple push"...I had to push his way or he would have done a cesarean! Then, after only 20 minutes of pushing, he used a vacuum without even telling or asking me. I asked if he was vacuuming and he said "don't worry, I am helping you " I emphasized I was not comfortable with that procedure as both the baby and I were stable. He continued to suction my child's head and I would hear it pop off, and then he ripped my boy from my body, creating a serious 3rd degree laceration. He then proceeded to suture me ( 3 packs) without any local anesthetic.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. David N. Agorvor's Credentials

• St. George's University (Grad. 2002)