Dr. Rupen P. Baxi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rupen P. Baxi

Dr. Baxi listens and cares. I spent years trying to figure out what was wrong with me seeing doctor after doctor that wouldn't listen because I was trying to get pregnant. They all referred me to a fertility doctor. As I feared the fertility doctor just wanted me to go through fertility treatments and not help me confirm the suspected endometriosis. Finally, I happened to get a recommendation for Innovative GYN and I met Dr. Baxi. His knowledge, skill and care has changed my life. He performed surgery and removed my stage 4 endometriosis. Now I feel well enough to move forward with fertility treatments. I discussed my surgery report with my new fertility doctor and he said that I had a top notch surgery by a very skilled professional and he should know because he used to teach the stuff! Thank you, Dr. Baxi!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

A great knowledgeable Dr. with excellent bed side manners that truly understand that because your a woman doesn’t mean you have to be in pain or miserable due to Gyn problems. If you want a dr. whom understands your question and call concerns Dr. Baxti is it, stop searching !!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Baxi is amazing. I made an appointment with Innovative GYN after hearing about them on my radio station. I was dealing with some pain that I had seen 5 other doctors for and had 6 unsuccessful surgeries, and never was the source of the pain found (within a 20 year timeframe). After initially meeting with Dr. Baxi, I explained all symptoms. He explained in great detail what he thought was going on with me. The next step was setting up my procedure. After the procedure, Dr. Baxi successfully identified what all the pain was from & correct the issue. I highly recommend Dr. Baxi & Innovative GYN.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My first visit with this practice was so wonderful the staff very professional. When Dr. Baxi came into the room started talking with me answered all my questions. He was not rushing me if anything I was making him laugh. He even drew a diagram for me explaining how my procedure would go because I more of a visually person. Dr. Baxi loves his job and it truly shows when he speaks. Dr. Baxi was correct on my recovery timeframe which friends telling me will be out of work much longer not because Dr. Baxi was is the BEST. Would recommend Dr. Baxi .

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

God bless his heart. He is a true doctor, meaning he is compassionate, caring and understands your pain, he has empathy. Very respectful and patient. He explained everything to make you understand your medical issues and how to take care of it Absolutely extraordinary

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Baxi was absolutely phenomenal! The staff was always patient & understanding. No matter how many questions I had, they all assured me with their answers. The facility was clean and welcoming. Everyone was very accommodating & patient.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

He has a wonderful bedside manner and I felt confident and comfortable with him at all times.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Baxi. He has fantastic bedside manner and between he and his staff - everyone is so friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Baxi is great. He is one of, if not the best physician I have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients and is always there to answer any questions or talk about any concerns you may have. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Baxi is extremely compassionate and provides holistic, quality care. He has amazing bed side manners and always addresses questions and concerns. He is great at explaining things at an understandable level. I saw him for 2 years and had surgery done by him. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Rupen P. Baxi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD is a CIGC-trained minimally invasive GYN specialist, performing innovative minimally invasive procedures for GYN conditions like fibroids and endometriosis. He received his fellowship training in minimally invasive GYN surgery at Mohawk Valley Health System, an American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL) fellowship program. He completed an internship in General surgery at the Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati followed by residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine and Health System where he was awarded the Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Surgery Award, sponsored by the AAGL. He also the recipient of the prestigious Arnold P. Gold Foundation “Teaching and Humanism in Medicine” Award. Rupen Baxi MD has also served as a member of the surgical case review committee while at the Mohawk Valley Health System. Dr. Baxi uses innovative surgical techniques such as LAAM for minimally invasive myomectomy and DualPortGYN for minimally invasive hysterectomy and resection of endometriosis. Women recover in less than 2 weeks after LAAM surgery and in 1 week after DualPortGYN procedures, with less complications and pain. In addition to proficiency in minimally invasive GYN surgical techniques, Dr. Rupen Baxi has been published multiple times in the Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, and has presented scientific findings from multiple research studies at major national meetings. As an invited speaker, Dr. Baxi has also given several talks on such topics as Bloodless medicine and surgical techniques and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Women travel from across the country and around the world for CIGC’s exclusive GYN procedures. You can learn about our travel program on our website at innovativegyn.com. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Rupen P. Baxi, call 888-SURGERY or contact us online.

• Hindi
  • Gujarati

• Medical University of the Americas (Grad. 2008)

• Uterine fibroids
  • Endometriosis
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Uterine prolapse
  • Female infertility
  • Adenomyosis
  • Myomectomy
  • Urinary incontinence

• Compassionate Doctor Recognition
  • Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Surgery Award, William Beaumont Graduation Ceremony Award
  • Teaching and Humanism in Medicine Award Nominee, Arnold P. Gold Foundation

• Validation Of LAAM: A Hybrid Technique For Minimally Invasive Myomectomy, SGS
  • Exploring the Patient Decision-Making Process in Choosing Open Hysterectomy, ACOG

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD