Ratings for Dr. Carey J. Lindemann

I love Dr. Lindemann! She is a superhero and can literally do anything. If I need a well woman exam, she's got it! Struggling with weight, she's there and has an action plan. Headaches, no problem, there's a solution. Wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone needing a caring Primary care doctor that understands!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We have been to Dr. Lindemann's office twice. Both times it took us 1 1/2 hours to get out with only 10 minutes of that spent with a PA. We never did see Dr. Lindemann. The last time we went my husband was the only patient there and it still took 1 1/2 hours to get out - also with a PA. Never did see Dr. Lindemann. Poor and impersonal service. Also discovered the two of my husband's prescriptions were recorded and given to the pharmacy incorrectly. We hope to find a different family physician.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I used to use a different doctor (for over 20 yrs). I never really felt like I was important to him or that I was receiving quality medical care. One day when he was busy so I saw Dr. Lindemann and I have never used anyone else since. She takes the time to hear me and explains medical conditions/treatments very thoroughly. She is the best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Great doctor, has an awesome bedside manner. Friendly and really seems to care about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Lindemann is one of the best doctors I have ever used. She has a wonderful bedside manner, really shows compassion for her patients, and is just an all around wonderful person to know. I wouldn't even think about changing to another doctor as long as she is in practice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Carey J. Lindemann's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2010)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nacogdoches, TX