Ratings for Dr. Roger Pocze

I had a work related injury, without an mri he said I needed surgery. After surgery he said there is nothing wrong with me and sent me back to work 2 weeks later. I am on my feet 8 hours a day. My knee was much worse after him. It took 3 more surgeries to correct the mess he left behind. Oh and that nothing wrong with me was a broken knee cap. His attitude and demeanor is horrible. I wouldnt take a deathrow inmate to this guy.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Pocze and his staff were very nice and knowledgable. I didn't wait long to get an appointment and I didn't wait long once I was there.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

we found Dr.Pocze very knowledgeable in his field, we are very pleased with his skill as a surgeon and have recomended him to our friends. He was kind and courteous,a real gentleman!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I went in for an issue i am having with my ankle which is due to the hardware that was put in 2003 by soemone else. He looked at my xray said the hardware was fine and then he poked the area and made it hurt more, didn't try to move my foot & didnt ask me if it hurt to walk or anything, and then i tried 2 explain what i was feeling and he said-ok, are u done, so i can finish talking?I can't believe his manners and his nurse said thats how he is! he told me i have 4 options, #1 I can either live with it, #2 get a cortisone shot but it might not help not help since its not a specific spot, #3 take prednisone, which could help temporarily, or have the hardware out which he doesn't reccomend and wouldnt want to do.! That was a waste of money & time (waiting just to get an appt.!! I am so upset from this!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

When a Dr. looks at my age and tells me in a condescending tone that I am too young to have arthritis without even doing x-rays to look at the joints that are painful it lets me know how ignorant and unprofessional they are. A diagnosis should be based on symptoms and test results not on what can I have with the age I have. They are plenty of arthritic young people that have it due to being in a line of duty that abuses the joints. Don't go here, it was a waste of my time and my money, not to mention the aggravation.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Roger Pocze's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1973)