Ratings for Dr. Camille Stevenson

I had a cat scan in the er and Dr Stevenson followed up with me the next day to review what she saw. Very unexpected and very much appreciated. She always listens to what is said and remembers at each visit our conversations.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor, and I am really grateful that she check me during all my pregnancy and the delivery of my baby, I'm really recommend her, she always explain every question, and made you feel comfortable :)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

LOVE Dr. Stevenson! She is knowledgable, caring and prompt. She makes me feel important and that my issues matter. By far my favorite Dr.!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

This is my first appointment with Dr.Camilee Stevenson. I am 11 weeks pregnant. She was so late as she had to attend an emergency delivery which I can understand. But when she sat with us, she hurried everything along the way. She forgot hearing heartbeat of my child. Just did an ultrasound. Even though she is late she would have taken some time to spend with us. I have another appointment coming. Will update you how it went.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013