You may also like

Dr. Gutierrez is very attentive, caring, and professional.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

This Doctor is simply the most knowledgeable and personable man I have had the pleasure of being treated by. Dr. Gutierrez insights to my personal needs with the demands I have placed on my body have really revolutionized my health.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Dr. Gutierrez was very knowledgeable and laid back; which made me feel comfortable and confident in his abilities. I never got acupuncture before and I am scared of needles, but I felt like I had nothing to worry about. I gave him top ratings in every area because I was totally satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

I have been going to Doctor Odin Gutierrez for a few years now. I suffer from frequent migranes and menopause symptoms that always improve with the treatments. Last year I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I chose acupuncture to relieve the chemotherapy physical and emotional symptoms. His care and dedication where very comforting in such difficult times. Acupuncture from Dr Gutierrez has always been an uplifting experience, where I can feel safe and deeply relax while I heal. It's a pleasure to be in his environment and in his calming and professional presence where I immediately feel the healing process starting. I benefit from moxabustion, essencial oils and herbal supplements. I HIGHLY recommend the use of cupping, the relief is instant! and feels great!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Odin is fantastic. He has a wealth of knowledge and great communication. His calming demeanor makes you feel instantly at ease. I have had great results from our sessions and would highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010