Ratings for Dr. Natasha M. Karanjia

I have been her patient virtually from the beginning of her medical practice. She has seen me go from early "middle-aged " to early "senior citizen ". I am so glad that she is young enough that she will literally be my doctor for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. K for many years. She is by far the BEST Dr. I have ever seen. She listens to you and asks questions even about your family (who she has never met) She takes all the time she needs to help you and make you feel better. All Drs. could learn a lot from her on how to treat their patience. She is one of a kind and I hope to have her for my DR forever.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

DR KARANJIA IS A VERY CARING PERSON. SHE ACTUALLY SITS DOWN AND LISTENS TO EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY AND MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AND COMFORTED. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. SHE ALWAYS SEEMS TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU TELL HER YOUR SYMPTOMS. A+++

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. K over the years I have been going to her. She is very competent and caring. I have never felt rushed in her office. She may very well be the best physician I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. Karanjia is our family doctor in every sense of the meaning. She is a female, but my wife, son, and myself all see her. Rarely is our wait more than 10 minutes after arriving at her office. She is knowledgeable,patient,very personable, and genuinely interested in her patients. Knowing her field, she will not--unlike many doctors--pretend to know all the answers. If a specialist is needed, she will say so, and then make any necessary referrals. Dr. Karanjia is a credit to her profession.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Karnajia takes her time with her patients and answers all questions. She genuinely shows concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Natasha M. Karanjia's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Caresource