Ratings for Dr. Jorge Aguilar-Zanatta

Very helpful, kind and considerate to me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

He is a terrible person and the worst doctor I have ever seen. He put us hrough the worst nightmares of our lives. His license and diploma should be revoked.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Please by all means find another doctor. Dr. Zanata will cause more damage then one can possible imagine. He is uninformed and lacks the concern that one would expect from a doctor. He ignored my questions and concerns when I was scared. I felt more alone and sick seeing him. I can not believe how I actually felt more pain and become more suicidal after meeting with him. I am lucky now because my family actually listened to me and helped me find someone else who has managed my medication and has taken the time to actually listen to my complaints and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Zanatta lacks the ability and integrity to take responsibility for truly caring for patients. When cases are complex he disappears rather than taking the time to research, reach out, listen and understand. He immediately distances himself, has little to no grasp of trauma conditions (PTSD). This is infortumate as he many excellent qualities. Sad for patients, sad for the community as a whole, as PTSD patients are forced via fear and depression into deeper isolation and an absence of care as a result of his lack of true concern and ability to think “outside of the box.” Legalism is also destroying the profession and creating damaging boundaries. In my case I’ll be waiting a long time (forever) for outreach and appropriate concern from him. His work could be transformative and healing if he would stretch beyond his self -assured attitude, humble himself, open his heart, and practice what he pledged to practice....real Psychiatry. Try contemplating the far- reaching effects of what your lack of care and interest does to patients and how their souls are crushed when you betray their trust and friendship. Get creative. Believe that successful treatment matters. Consider that the patient sought your help because they were not feeling well... therefore stop nursing your own wounds and tend to those broken souls who sought your help and trusted that you would remain in the process of healing rather than caring for your own comfort level. Learn to stretch beyond your own limited vision of what it means to be a physician. Then you will heal...transform lives...breath in new life! Many people are praying for you. You could be a wonderful physician, yet you have chosen mediocrity.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Doctor Aguilar-Zanatta is a very nice man. He really makes me feel comfortable and secure while my visits. I also feel he is very accurate with his comments and diagnostic. I really recommend him.

Submitted June 9, 2015