Ratings for Dr. Nehemiah E. Spencer

Took my son for an exam because his vision was getting worse and he was out of contact lenses. He had a full exam by Dr. Nehemiah Spencer (Pediatric Ophthalmology Consultants) and dilation. I was given a script for glasses and was told that wherever I took him for the contact they would "need to add a few numbers in" to get the contact script. I then went to Lenscrafter and was told that he could not just get a "contact exam;" he would need a "full exam" for $135. I then called Clear Vision Center where Dr. Miller had referred us originally for contacts and was told the same thing. They also told me that the office usually sends them over the script for contacts. When I called the office at 3:20 they had already left b/c it was New Year's Eve. I told the on-call person that I needed to speak with the doctor to clear this up and I left my cell phone number. I called back at 4:20 and was told that my call was not an emergency and that they were not going to "bother" the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr. Nehemiah E. Spencer's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL