Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Sylvester

Dr. Sylvester has always been kind me caring. Unfortunately, my son has had a severe breakdown which we tried to reach him. His condition worsen for a week until until we were able to have his staff get back with us for an appointment. Understand busy however there is no excuse for not getting. Acknto patient and families in mental emergency situations.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. S saved my life. He treats me with respect, kindness, and takes time to listen. Very skilled and very funny guy! If only all docs were like him our health and medical system would be vastly improved. Hope and pray he never leaves town!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Although I am only 19, I have been to many p-docs, and Dr. Sylvester is my favorite of all time. He is so friendly, caring, and very good at explaining things. I live in Orlando and that is really the only reason I don't still see him. I would reccomend him to anyone 100%. He is great!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011