Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Weitz

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Weitz. He was extremely patient and gave me as much information on the progress along the way. All his staff is very knowledgeable and patient. I am in love with the way my teeth look not only for health reason but it sure gives you a great boost of confidence. Thank you so much Dr for such an amazing job I am in love with my teeth and new smile :)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr.Weitz is an amazing Doctor who always makes wonderful results. Even though I work at his office, I am glad I chose him to be my orthodontist. There wouldn't be any other Doctor that I would have gone to because I trust in his work and every time I go into work there are so many beautiful smiles leaving our doors. Two years flew by quick and I loved every single experience. I enjoyed seeing the change within my teeth and I'm am honestly speechless with how my teeth look because they look GREAT! Can't wait to start showing off my lovely teeth & tell everyone to come to Doctor Weitz office. You are guaranteed to get a magnificent result in our office. You wouldn't regret it!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

My experience was wonderful. Dr. Weitz made the treatment go smoothly and I'm completely satisfied with the results. The staff from the front desk to the dental hygienist were nothing but helpful and super understanding.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

My experience with Dr. Weitz was incredible! His staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Dr. Weitz always made me feel comfortable with answering all my questions and concerns. I am happy with my results!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

The experience was really great. The doctor was really nice and so was the staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Love the staff here, they are all nice and friendly. Dr. Gary is the best, recommended someone and they loved it. And most importantly, I LOVE THE RESULTS :)!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I love Dr.Weitz he's the best orthodontist ever. I would totally bring people to him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

It was a great being a patient of Dr. Weitz he is an awesome Doctor. His staff are very friendly and take pride in their work, I am very pleased with the end results of my teeth. I will definitely recommend any friends I know to come to his office.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

This was a great experience for me. I am thankful for how well Mr. Weitz did with my teeth. While it was awkward at first, it was extremely strange, but as time went on I realized that this was for the best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

It was great, great staff and Doctor Weitz is incredible. The whole process went by fast and was always quick. Great results in the end.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017