Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Hall

After suffering from a horrible back spasm for two weeks, Dr. Hall did some deep tissue massage and talked to me about proper posture to support my body. Within 24 hours, i feel better than Ive felt in the last two weeks by far! He's very knowledgeable!! I'm thrilled to be out of pain after my first visit!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Hall is awesome! I know he works with the celebrities around town. But, he has very little ego, is extremely knowledgable and explains what he is doing throughout the appointment. I had a knee problem which was causing my back to ache. Within 2 visits, I was noticing the pain going away. He gave me exercises to do at home, and so quickly I was healed! He is a fantastic person/doctor. Meeting him was the best way I could spend my money. I would see him for just about any problem I was experiencing; from psychological to physical, Dr. Hall is a very wise man.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Following a car accident Dr. Hall really helped relieve the discomfort in my upper back, shoulders and neck. Following a series of treatments I was good as new. Dr. Hall is experienced, caring, and most attentive. His methods are cutting edge. I can only give him and his staff the highest of recommendations.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010