Ratings for Dr. Damian Newhart

My husband and I paid him almost 10,000 dollars and he never did the work. He alway reschedule me and told us that my jaw had some problems and that it was going to take time to fix it. He never did in three years. Now my husband and I have our treatment half done and he took our money and run. If any of you find him, lease post it I will sue him. He is a thief

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

He quit! Took the money and ran! Left my kid half treated!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I chose Dr. Newhart because he was an elite provider of Invisalign so I felt confident that he had the experience necessary to re-straighten my teeth after years of not wearing my retainers since braces led to shifting and crowding. THREE YEARS later my teeth are still not straight (and they didn't have too far to go to start with), my bite is open and my jaw is killing me. After countless attempts to allow Dr. Newhart to address the situation, continually being rescheduled by his office, and Dr. Newhart himself admitting he "dropped the ball" on my case, I've finally given up on the possibility that he is capable of straightening my teeth. I gave him the opportunity to mitigate the situation by giving me at least a partial refund since I paid for the entire Invisalign process up-front but, unfortunately, he did not do the right thing.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

just have to start off by saying I love Dr. Newhart and his staff. I had such a wonderful experience, whenever I walk in it feels like home. I almost want to find an excuse to stop by to relax; read a magazine and enjoy a cup of coffee. Dr. Newhart is extremely knowledgeable and always happy to answer all questions and ease any of my concerns. Overall, I am happy with my results and my new smile has changed how I feel about my self and how others treat me. I was able to work out a monthly payment plan with no extra finance charges for the entire length of my treatment. I would highly recommend Newhart Orthodontics to anyone seeking treatment. They are family friendly and offer reasonable prices without compromising the end result.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011