Ratings for Dr. Taryn N. Gallo

Unfriendly. Hurt me in exam. Didn't call or send reminder for follow up appointment. Was very disappointed after first and only visit. Won't return.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

wife had a 5-10 minute visit, no exam just conversation. we were charged $440.00. called the office and was told several lies we do not set the rates charge what medicare allows, which is $166.00 not $440.00. Code used was 99204, which in lieu of exam requires the doctor to spend 45 minutes not 5-10 minutes. To me this is a clear cut case of fraud.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

does not return calls won't take your phone calls

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I am extremely dissatisfied with my experience with Dr. Taryn Gallo and Coastal Gynecology. I wanted a tubal ligation and she was pushing a different form of contraceptive - it felt like she was personally invested in convincing me to pick the product she was pushing. I proceeded to schedule a tubal, but her availability was very limited and inconvenient. When I found a different Dr. with better availability, her office was very rude and unhelpful about sharing the necessary documents.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Gallo is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctors I have ever visited in my 65+ years. This attitude extends to her entire staff as well. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Gallo is a good caring doctor. Comfortable office, nice staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

The staff was very friendly and made me feel welcome on my first visit to their office. I felt comfortable with Dr Gallo and she provided a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012