Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Grant

The worst doctor. I had a deep crease between my eyebrows. He indicated he could fix it with a botox injection. In doing so, he deformed my eyes by injecting my eyes unevenly-he lifted one eye too much. He tried to correct it with more botox but could not. I wore sunglasses for months until the Botox wore off and still my eyes are not even. He does not know what he is doing and should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

My experience with Dr Grant was beyond my expectations. He spent time making sure that all of my questions are answered and promptly prepared me for my plastic surgery and the post recovery. I couldn't be more happy with the results. I love my new self.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I very much recommend Dr Grant. He is obviously an expert in his field, but unlike many other plastic surgeons that I met with he doesn't have a god complex. He is a caring and compassionate doctor who spent a great deal of time with me. He was professional and kind – a hard combination to find. With Dr Grant you should know that you are in good hands. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is seeking a cosmetic procedure!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

OMG DR Grant is the best ever. I went all over Long Island for breast implants. He was the most kind and caring dr. He was about the person not the money. I had my breast done in 2000, never had a problem and there still looking good 11 yrs later. Thank -you dr Grant !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Grant is an excellent and skillful surgeon, but also a compassionate human being who made me feel at ease before a long surgery. I am not done with my breast reconstruction, but so far I have little pain and everything looks great. He communicates promptly via email and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Great demeanor and always helpful. One of the few plastic surgeons who isn't arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Excellent Doctor! Very nice doctor. Very professional. Makes a convosation with you. He is the Chief of Plastic Surgery. Very knowledgeable. Good bed side manner. Also listed as America's Best Doctors.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006

Dr. Robert T. Grant's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1983)

UPMC