Ratings for Dr. Shelley X. Peng

I see dr peng few time, staff very pushy and wait terrible. Not go back.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

She is my life saver! Last winter one morning when I weak up, I feel my abdomen so hard and painful, sooner I find myself couldn't move well, so my wife called ambulance take me to the north shore hospital emergency room, I was going through all the tests, but, the doctor couldn't given diagnosis , so they put me on high dosage of antibiotic, the madical bill was over 10 thousand dollars. I back home, the condition haven't change at all, I stop taken antibiotics but I was deeply worried. my wife suggest to see a acupuncture doctor, a friend recommended Dr . Shelley Peng. magical happened, after three time of treatment and she also give me herbs, my belly back to normal size and pain was gone. I was joking to my wife, in the future if I have emergency. please let ambulance take me to Dr Shelley Peng. She is a great doctor,and love heart. The BEST !!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

very pushy front office the bottom line cash is king there

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I have seen Dr. Peng for years, first for infertility treatment (successful!), then for various medical issues. She is incredibly knowledgeable and caring, as is her staff. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Highly recommend Dr.Peng and assistants. Their knowledge is amazing, I tried many acupuncturist in NYC no one compares to her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Peng for 11 years. She is extremely knowledgeable in acupuncture and her use of herbs. She is warm, , and very compassionate in her treatment. She tailors her treatment to your specific needs and medical condition. Her staff is very helpful and makes you feel comfortable while being treated. I go to Dr. Peng first, and if she cannot help(which is very rare), she will recommend seeing an MD. Her expertise in infertility is amazing. The pictures on the walls of all her babies, speak for themselves Can't give enough praise to Dr, Peng and to her knowledge of the human body. Would highly recommend Dr. Peng , acupuncture, acupressure and her overall treatment. Terry & Pete Mare

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

AMAZING!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

she used to be so much better when she was in queens. her front desk is not great at all and waiting time is out of control. the dr. is great

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Peng is an angel! She literally changed my life. For years I was dealing with infertility issues, and had began to think I had reached the end of the road of options. Dr. Peng was caring, considerate and reassuring. Her staff is fantastic, and Luna always greats you with a smile. Her treatments, and her approach are efficient and effective. And now my daughters picture has been added to her photo collage of all the beautiful children that she helped to bring into the world.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

She's the best. My neck had been hurting for so long, I'd almost given up. She fixed it. Now I swear by acupuncture.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013