Ratings for Dr. Peter G. Macris

I saw Dr. Macris for a nagging back pain issue that had been troubling me. He and his staff provided excellent care throughout my treatment and his knowledge,thoroughness, and professional excellence were outstanding. In addition, he has a very personable and patient manner and can be counted on to listen and respond appropriately to your concerns. His office staff is friendly and efficient and works hard to schedule you in for appointments that meet your needs. The offices and treatment rooms are clean, modern, and attractive also. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

It is not very often that a person can find a professional that treats you like you would want to be treated. He is honest, open and listens. I have been helped by Dr. Macris and it goes beyond words. He had helped my wife and I remembered that when I had an injury at work. I am so glad to have been able to see him. I wish that other physicians were as open and honest with candor as he. I would feel comfortable with having him take care of my entire family.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012