Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Panguluri

I'm not surprised to see so many negative postings. If someone is going to help you you have to trust them and feel as though you can open up to them. Dr. P really doesn't make a person feel comfortable doing either of those things. Pills don't fix the world but they're the extent of her practice. Not a lot of thought even seems to going into which pills she gives you. That's how I felt, anyway. Two thumbs down.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

She still sends a chill up my spine. So no... I wouldn't exactly send my friends to her. Good luck.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

I would not go back. She was hard for me to be in the same room with. Seemed very full of herself. Didn't help me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

I don't recommend her. She seemed to me to be very full of herself, and unwilling to listen. Seems like she has no problems dispensing drugs, but doesn't seem to discriminate between them or tell you much about them (especially side effects).

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

I had a bad experience with her. Taught me never to go to a psychiatrist again.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

The following is my opinion: Horrible. Please don't send your kids to this woman. I was her patient when I was a teen. That was 10 years ago, and the fact that I even remember it well enough, or care enough about it to write this after all that time should be a good warning. It's about power with her. No child deserves the way she behaves. As an adult, I can look back and see how bad it really was. She also seriously downplayed drug side effect to the point where I would consider it grossly irresponsible. I don't feel she should be in practice. Her personality mixed with that of a vulnerable patient, or worse, a vulnerable child patient, is not a combinationthat breeds "help." It breeds only dollars and prescritions.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

I feel she was down right rude for no reason and didn't want to hear what my actual problems were before tossing a label and pills at me. Also, I feel she severely downplayed drug side effects to a point that was irresponsible. Wouldn't be suprised if I heard about serious complaints being filed.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

While I have no doubt I was difficult teen, no one should ever be treated the way I feel she treated me. Especially not a child. I'm glad this site is here to warn people. I feel if I had followed her treatment plan I would be a drugged out patient to this day. That was all she seemed interested in

flag | Submitted May 10, 2006

Dr. Sandhya Panguluri's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Cerritos, CA