Ratings for Dr. Breanna L. Percell

You can always count on Dr Percell to treat you like a real person. She is the most caring and ethical physician I have ever met. Not only is she knowledgeable and personable, but she will always treat you with respect. By far, the best medical care I have ever received.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I had a very good experience with this clinic. Staff was very friendly when I called to make an appointment. I have had prompt call backs for results or the one time I had a question. A friend who is a physician who knew her from a rotation on his service when she was in training recommended her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I love Dr. Percell! She takes the time to listen to you and figure out what is going on. She is kind, knowledgable, and compassionate! I have my daughters go to her as well and she is so amazing with them. I feel so lucky to have finally found a Doctor that gets to the root of the problem instead of just handing out medicine! I have recommended her to my friends and family and every single one of them has been just as impressed as I have been!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Percell is an amazing doctor! She is incredibly knowledgeable, very thorough and always takes the time to go over my concerns. She makes me feel at ease, she is very friendly and personable. You can tell her patients are her passion. The staff at the clinic are just as wonderful! Very prompt and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Percell to anyone who is looking for a new family practice doctor, ob/gyn, pediatrician etc!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

The office staff at the clinic are RUDE. The assistants treat you like an idiot, and their customer service is the WORST of any clinic I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Just a horrible doctor. She seems very friendly at first, but If you need help or call her outside of business hours, she is very cold and uncaring. If something isn't going how she wants it to go with her patient, or if it gets "too difficult", she tries to wipe her hands of the person so she doesn't have to deal with it. Dr Percell abandons a patient who is in need of her help. Be careful if she ever prescribes you medication & you have a bad reaction. Might as well go to the ER than speak with her. If you go to this clinic, I recommend Dr. Endo! She has way more experience & helped me through The mess Dr. Percell got me into.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Breanna L. Percell's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2007)