Ratings for Dr. Jason N. Zommick

Dr Zommick is the finest urologist I have ever encountered he found my prostate cancer before it ever got spread anywhere else and got me scheduled to have it removed immediately

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Went to Dr. Zommick for a second opinion, he diagnosed problem and saved me a lot of time and money. Great manners, knowledgeable, and professional, made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Cannot think of anything derogatory to say about Dr. Zommick or his staff. Been around for over 70 years and have seen many Urologists and have not found one better. If you need a Urologists that is extremely competent, calm and thoughtful then go see Dr. Zommick. If your into drama then you might look elsewhere. This man has and will always have my top vote of being the best Urologists I have seen or need to see unless he refers me. This practice is at the top of their game for treatment as well. They utilize fusion MRI's to detect problems and locate exact sites for biopsy procedures and if necessary uses robotics in operating rooms. I was going to originally consult a top notch Urologists at UCLA Medical Center Urology Department in California however missed the appointment because of the distance factor from Las Vegas. But was looking on the internet later and discovered that the California Urologists I was going to see did a great deal of research with Dr. Zommicks partner here in Las Vegas so selecting his practice was a no-brainer however getting assigned Dr. Zommick was and has been my good fortune.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Zommick is a class act in every regard. He performed TURP surgery on me and now I no longer need a Catheter. Most importantly- he treats you as a "human being" . Sound Odd? Urologists that I have dealt with,in Nevada, I am 74, are Prima Donna's that "look down" at their patients(subjects). TRUE JERKS! I can assure, Dr. Zommick is a gem and a find in a vast wasteland of oversized ego's- belonging to Physicians. Zommick equals gentleman!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Zommick listens rather than tell you about your body. His staff are far the worst I have ever experienced, totally incompetant. The office of Dr's should evaluate and improve on front office staff. I continue to see Dr. Zommick because of him and his knowledge and caring personality.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Totally incompetent and uneducated when it comes to an uncircumcised "willie" (This ridiculous site won't allow a proper medical name like pen-is!!??). He claims to have "talked to hundreds of men" saying they wish they would've been circumcised as infants. This is a suspicious statement, if not an outright lie, as the USA has the highest non-religious circumcision rate in the world.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

The dr was friendly but he didn't know about my issue and didn't seem concerned enough about it.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Didn't prescribe meds for certain diagnostic tests so wasted my time at testing facility and had to go back.. Took over three months for "important" cystoscopy appointment.. Prescribed an antibiotic that I'm highly allergic to even though I informed him of allergy (I looked up medication before taking it thankfully) besides the one girl at check out, his staff was incredibly unprofessional. While sitting in the back waiting for a room I had to hear them discuss not only their personal lives, but also about what a pain in the a$$ some patients were, all the while laughing with the Drug rep who was there talking and eating with them. When I called to complain regarding issue with antibiotic and cancel my appt the day before Cystoscopy, Jenny (nurse?) just could not comprehend the serious nature of the problem.. When I said "you obviously don't care" her reply was "what do you want me to do about it?" A real professional health worker there. Deffo letting my primary care doctor and insurance company know how things went..

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr Zommick is great have been going to him for 10 years, however the staff which takes care of appointments and the ones you have to talk to on the phone are the worst I have ever delt with. They're not friendly at all and many times my call got disconnected. If it was not for Dr Zommick I would have left a long time ago.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr Zommick has performed two surgeries on me and I think he is a fantastic doctor however his staff is the absolute worst . I gave up as much as I hated to and sought care elsewhere after dealing one time too many with his obnoxious scheduler and his incompetent medical assistant.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Jason N. Zommick's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1995)