You may also like

Rate Dr. Justina M. Deitz

Dr. Justina M. Deitz's Ratings

Dr. Dietz is the miracle worker- she helped me when no one else could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have recently seen Dr. Deitz. I managed to get an appt. with her by "sneaking in" after being denied referrals begging other dr's to see her. I was convinced there was something wrong with me that needed an endocrinologist and nobody believed me. Dr. Deitz tested me for things I still don't exactly understand and she got results that nobody else even considered. She is extremely approachable, caring, thorough, encouraging, and has just a bit of sternness to motivate you to keep on track. I think she's awesome. And pretty, she's extremely pretty. I don't know where else she's been but I see her in Northvale and the staff there is great. I saw her today and almost cried a little that my follow up is in eight weeks, lol. I'd see her all the time if I could. She rocks. I don't get this negative review stuff. Must be confusing her with someone else. And in all fairness, if she isn't exactly on time - it's probably because she spends a good deal of time addressing her patient's concerns. She doesn't just diagnose you and kick you out. So I consider that pretty punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Deitz is an excellent endocrinologist. She is very thorough, attentive, knowledgeable, and caring. She is not your typical in-ant-out MD who only sees you for less than 5 minutes. She spends good amount of time with you and answers all your questions and she never makes you feel hurried. I personally searched for her when she had left Englewood as I did not like how the replacing MD was managing my diabetes--yes, she's that good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

For those of you looking for Dr. Dietz she is practicing at Bergen Gastroenterology. Tel 201.967.8221. She is incredible. very thorough, intelligent, compassionate and caring. She is literally saving the lives of my 21 year old daughter and my 19 year old son. She has looked for things that other doctors did not look for and has found issues which were causing all their health problems! For all of those people giving her poor ratings because of the office staff, which I did not have a problem with, who are you going to see someone working at the front desk or her? To rate her low because of office staff is ridiculous!!!! She is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Shee was very polite and spend a lot of time with me and was interested in discussing my issues and answering my questions. She definitelly took more interest that the last endocrynologist I have seen last year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Her office staff in Emerson are a bunch of rude unprofessional people.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2237502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

dr Deitz was rude, unprofessionally dressed, unsympathetic and never called me back to follow up on my care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2237501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I feel very confident with Dr. deitz....it's the office staff that needs to learn about customer service skills.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2237500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

The best doctor in the entire USA. She saved my life. She's brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

Worst doctor ever! Glad that she is gone. I have switched to Dr. Lee and I finally have someone who cares. Anyone looking for her must be as nuts as she is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213062].votes_count ]]