Ratings for Dr. Christine E. Clotfelter

Talk about a kind doctor who is mindful of your situation! Dr. Clotfelter has made it so easy for me to keep my health in check. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Knowledgeable, helpful and thoughtful, no complaints.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Clotfelter is by far one of the best physicians I have ever had. She doesn't judge and is always open to hearing your ideas. Her caring, empathetic manner and kind smile are a perfect match for her wealth of knowledge in both Western and Eastern medicine. I would even pay a higher insurance premium to stay with Dr. Clotfelter.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Clotfelter DID NOT write one note during my office visit with her. I spent over an hour in her office giving her a detailed passalong of my medical history and what the other healthcare had previously done for me up to the point of having Dr. Clotfelter take over. She totally missed the mark on my healthcare and as a result ended up wasting a bunch of my time. Got my prescription wrong (had to spend the entire day on the phone with Dept. of managed healthcare, covered CA and 4 trips to CVS pharmacy) and it was a tremendous effort to get it fixed. Her office did not follow up with me in a timely manner regarding test results and referrals. I have a health condition where I need a doctor to pay attention. It's hard for your doctor to pay attention when she doesn't take one note and simply nods her head acknowledging what I am saying as if though she was taking it all in. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone unless you are looking for substandard service.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

She was okay. She made me reschedule an eye testing even though I could have done it right then and there. They wanted there $40 co-pay. I had to take more time off of work becuase of that. It took less than 5 minutes. Miss my former doctor thanks to Obama Care.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Christine E. Clotfelter's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encinitas, CA