Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Wagner

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Wagner's at the Sports Medicine Clinic, Ballard for more than 20 years. He has helped us with backs, knees, hands, shoulders, arms...you name it, he has been there for us. Dr. W. is simply the best. Between the two of...and our active sports minded daughter, I would estimate we have easily had more than 50 appointments during this time. Each and every time, we have come away with the help and consultation we needed to solve our problems. That is why we have always gone back to Dr. Wagner. We have even recommended him to many friends. One in particular, thought she was suffering from a biking injury. Dr. Wagner's thoroughness discovered she actually had breast cancer, something other doctors had missed! She got treatment and recovered, thanks to Dr. Wagner. With Dr. Wagner's move to OSS, I have already followed up with him there and will receive Stem Cell injections next week for a bad knee that has plagued me for years. Our family believes in Dr. Wagner and his expertise. We are sticking with him. He has always been kind, considerate, thoughtful in his questions and analysis of issues. He is a really nice guy!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Excellent Doctor - even with elderly, but hard to get in - very busy.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Mr. Wagner is in my opinion a Dr. that should not be practicing medicine. When I was in labor with my first child, the birth went just fine, Wagner then proceeded to tell me that he was leaving for his vacation and "Let's get this show on the road" He then wrapped the umbilical cord around his fist and started pulling while I screamed for him to stop. He didn't stop and pulled my uterus inside out. I lost six pints of blood and as I was wheeled into the OR for emergency abdominal surgery, he stood there laughing and joking with the surgeon about how "This looks like another malpractice suit" I've since found out about several other women who suffered the same under his uncaring hands. Please be careful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Caring and compassionate. Uses humor appropriately and always engages me in deciding my options

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

I have had intermittent contact with Dr. Mark Wagner over the past 10 years. During the past 2 of those years I have chosen him as my primary Dr. for several reasons: his humor; his intuitive sense of the person's needs combined with valuing their own self-assessment of their problem/s by listening closely to what they say; his knowledgable responses to questions, including his knowledge of common diseases more prevalent in rural communities; and his professional ethical candidness in response to comments and questions about practicess of other medical Drs. As a medical professional myself, therefore always a skeptic of medical practices, I can honestly say that he has gained my trust by working with me via a client centered approach, not as an authoritarian. I would not hesitate to reccommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Dr. Wagner is a GREAT doctor. He has the perfect mix of humor, knowledge and caring.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Mark D. Wagner's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1985)