Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Meyer

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Meyer. His attention made for a very smooth delivery. He took the time to answer my questions and gave me the information I needed to make an informed decision about pain management during labor. He is a very patient OB doctor and has no interest in rushing you through delivery. Additionally, he's a very nice guy and easy to communicate with. He even went and got ice chips for me during delivery so my husband could stay in the room! I would highly recommend him and the entire Dearborn OB/GYN practice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Meyer is a wonderful, kind, and knowledgeable doctor. When I moved out of state, I still came to see him until my insurance changed. He delivered both of my children and kept me from becoming the typical hysterical OB patient by explaining things and treating me with compassion. I have referred many women to Dr. Meyer, all of whom were equally pleased. To this day I miss the doctors and staff at this practice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

DO NOT GO TO DR MEYER!! He needs to retire!! Its pretty obvious that he has been doing his job to long because there were QUITE A FEW things that he just let slip by him during my pregnancy. He does NOT have your best interest at heart. Without going into details this Dr caused my first delivery to be HORRIBLE!! For the sake of yourself, family and your baby...go to another Dr that is NOT associated with Oakwood hospital.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Although Dr. Robinson is my normal doctor I was told I had to see every doctor in the office for my pregnancy. When it was Dr. Meyers time to see me and I was having spotting from complications due to my high risk pregnancy. He refused to see me period, even though Dr. Robinson had told me to come in to check just to make sure the baby was doing alright. He told me to only call him when I was heavily bleeding, and that would be the only way he would see me before our scheduled appointment time. I also had trouble when I told Dr. Myers that I was having a severe case of veritgo & vomiting once an hour, from the prescription they had given me interacting that with another medicine I was taking. I asked if there was any other medication that Dr. Myers could give me instead, & he said he wasn't going to, and that I was going to have to deal with my symptoms. I sadly had to stop going to the practice because he's an unprofessional & uncaring doctor, since I would have to see him again.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Wonderful doctor. I have been treated by him since 1989 and have nothing but praise for the way I have always been treated. Due to a job change I have seen another doctor in the practice and was equally please with his treatment. No problems with this office.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

DISCOURTEOUS AND UNPROFESSIONAL. INAPPROPRIATE VERBAGE AND A VERY UNCOMFORTABLE ATMOSPHERE. DR. WAS INDIGNATE WHEN I ASKED TO SEE A FEMALE DR. DUE TO THE WAY HE MADE ME FEEL DURING AN EXAM. EVEN THOUGH THE DR. I REQUESTED WAS AVAILABLE AND ON STAFF HE WOULD NOT LET ME CHANGE HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS, A POLICY THAT I LATER FOUND THROUGH A DISCUSSION WITH OTHER PATIENTS WAS NEVER THE STATUS QUO, HE SIMPLY WANTED ME OUT OF THERE. I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE DEARBORN POLICE IN ORDER TO HAVE HIM INVESTIGATED IN HOPES THAT OTHER WOMEN WOULD NOT BE SUBJECTED TO THE SAME DEPLORABLE TREATMEANT AS MYSELF. I FOUND A GREAT FEMALE DR. IN ANOTHER CITY, SHE DISCOVERED A MISDIAGNOSIS, TREATED ME AND NOW I AM DOING VERY WELL. LADIES, AVOID THIS DR.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Thomas L. Meyer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1984)