Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Steffner

My daughter had a condition causing her severe pain and discomfort in her clavicle. After seeking a diagnosis for months we were referred to Dr. Steffner for evaluation. He was great with my daughter, caring, concerned, and very knowledgeable. He diagnosed her within weeks and educated us on her very rare condition. He was quick to respond to concerns and issues as they arose. I highly recommend him. Many occasions we had to wait excessively long to see him but many times we were the ones being squeezed in and I understood that sometimes good care is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Steffner finally gave our family some answers. After my teen boy found I lump in this lower leg we had been to a ton of different doctors who didn't know what I t was. As soon as Dr. Steffner saw ot he knew that it was a very, very rare bone tumor. Couple of weeks later he removed it and my son has been filling great. Thanks doc....

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

No reason to overbook. We have jobs, children and things to do as well. This is rude. I don't understand how this happens.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Robert J. Steffner's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Healthnet