Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Samir R. Shah

I had abs and flanks done - Dr. Shaw and his staff are fantastic and he is a perfectionist. I never thought I would have a flat stomach, but now I do.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Shah and the process was seamless from beginning to end. I'm over a year post op and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Samir R. Shah's response
Thank you for the kind review. We are happy you are enjoying your results!

Submitted February 3, 2017

I really had a nice experience with Dr. Samir Shah. I had a lot of hand pain, tingling in my hand. Worst of all, I couldn't even sleep at night. I met with Dr. Shah, and he is so professional and educated me on my options. I had carpal tunnel surgery under local anesthesia! I was a bit nervous about it since my friends had to go to a hospital, but let me tell this is the way to go. Small incision, huge benefit and minimal hassle. Thank you and your amazing staff

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

After having my procedure with Dr Shah I noticed immediate results. I'm very pleased with my results and so is my husband. Lol Dr Shah and his staff are great.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Samir Shah and the staff of A New You Plastic Surgery & Laser Center. I was very nervous coming in to have a consultation, but immediately felt at ease with the manner in which they began the process. From the people at the front desk to the doctor and nurses, everyone was very helpful and treated me with respect. Dr. Samir Shah came up with a customized plan for my surgery. I had liposuction and abdominoplasty one month ago. I am extremely happy with the outcome. The results are absolutely amazing! Anyone looking to enhance their appearance should visit Dr. Samir Shah at A New You Plastic Surgery & Laser Center. It will be well worth your time.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Samir R. Shah's response
Thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled you're enjoying your results and feeling more self confident.

Submitted February 18, 2016

I had a tummy tuck two months ago and I can say that I'm very happy that I chose Dr. Shah to perform the surgery. Dr. Shah did an excellent job and he has such a great staff too! They make you feel like you're at home and answer any questions that you have. Very happy with the results and I strongly recommend Dr. Shah if you're considering plastic surgery. He makes you feel comfortable which is one of the main things you look when searching for a doctor. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Samir R. Shah's response
Thank you for the nice review. We are happy you are enjoying your excellent results!

Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Samir R. Shah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The most important aspect is to build a trusting relationship with my patients and provide honest treatment advice. It's a partnership that we enter together and I want to make sure their journey through their treatment course goes smoothly

• Hindi
  • English

• Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (Grad. 2005)

• Broken wrist/broken hand